PARITY - Local Flexibility Markets for the Integration of Renewables in Distribution GridsEnergy Innovations & Demonstration Projects Smart Cities & Energy Concepts Energy Services & Business Models Policy Advice & Energy Economics
- FUNDACION CIRCE CENTRO DE INVESTIGACION DE RECURSOS Y CONSUMOS ENERGETICOS (ES)
- EDEX - EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE CORPORATION LIMITED (CY)
- HYPERTECH (CHAIPERTEK) ANONYMOS VIOMICHANIKI EMPORIKI ETAIREIA PLIROFORIKIS KAI NEON TECHNOLOGION (GR)
- MERIT CONSULTING HOUSE (BE)
- MONTAJES ELECTRICOS CUERVA S.L. (ES)
- SISTEMAS URBANOS DE ENERGIAS RENOVABLES SL (ES)
- BUILDING FACILITY SERVICES PAROCHIYPIRESION ANONYMI ETAIREIA (GR)
- DIACHEIRISTIS ELLINIKOU DIKTYOU DIANOMIS ELEKTRIKIS ENERGEIAS AE (GR)
- CHECKWATT AB (SE)
- E.ON ENERGILOSNIGAR AKTIEBOLAG (SE)
- AZIENDA ELETTRICA DI MASSAGNO (AEM) SA (CH)
- SCUOLA UNIVERSITARIA PROFESSIONALE DELLA SVIZZERA ITALIANA (CH)
- HIVE POWER SAGL (CH)
- QUE TECHNOLOGIES KEFALAIOUCHIKI ETAIREIA (GR)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE LA IGLESIA DE DEUSTO ENTIDAD RELIGIOSA (ES)
The H2020 project PARITY aims to develop a local market platform for the integration of renewable energy resources and flexibility in distribution grids. This will be achieved through the fully automated application of Internet-of-Thing (IoT) and Blockchain (Smart Contracts). Real-time price signals of the distribution grids will be processed as well as those of the renewable energy sources and the available flexibility resources.
Beside state-of-the-art IoT technologies, so-called distributed intelligence applications and self-learning algorithms are used. These algorithms are controlled by the price signals available on the market. PARITY is also developing tools for distribution grid that enable better monitoring, more accurate predictions and precise surveillance.
The developed PARITY tools will be applied and evaluated in 4 pilot sites within the EU (GR, CH, SE, ES). It will be shown how the PARITY tools prove themselves in different climatic, cultural and regulatory contexts.
Within the PARITY project, e7 is responsible for the analysis of markets for flexibility, especially on distribution level, but also for developing viable business models and testing them in practice at the pilot sites.