- e7 Energie Markt Analyse GmbH (Coordinator), Austria
- European Federation of Intelligent Energy Efficiency Services (EFIEES), Belgium
- EEVS Insight, UK
- Institute Jozef Stefan, IJS, Slovenia
- Working Group ASEW c/o VKU, Germany
- Kentro Ananeosimon Pigon ke Exoikonomisis Energeias (Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving), CRES, Greece
- Ekodoma, Latvia
- Energy Center Bratislava, Slovakia
- CREARA Consultores SL, Spain
- SEVEn, The Energy Efficiency Center, Czech Republic
- Factor4 BVBA, Belgium
- Sdruzhenie Chernomorski Izledovatelski Energies Tsentar, BSERC, Bulgaria
European Advisory Board
- Energetic Solutions, AT
- EFIEES, BE
- Econoler, Canada
- IFC / World Bank
- SUSI Partners AG, CH
- CEN / CENELEC Netherlands Standardization Institute (NEN)
e7 leads the consortium with 12 partner organisations for the QualitEE project financed by the EU programme Horizon 2020. It aims to increase responsible investment in energy efficiency services in the building sector in the EU and to strengthen confidence in service providers. This will be achieved by standardising quality criteria and institutionalising the quality assurance process.
The QualitEE project aims to promote responsible investment in energy efficiency services in the building sector by strengthening the confidence of customers and financial institutions in energy service providers. Trust will be enhanced by standardising quality criteria and institutionalising the quality assurance process. In Austria, a quality assurance instrument will be introduced together with DECA - Dienstleister Energieffizienz & Contracting Austria.
The project is funded by the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme of the European Union, covers 18 European countries and brings together national and international experts from standardisation bodies, financial institutions and providers.