- Energy Poverty in Europe: the long journey to understand and mitigate energy poverty
Prof. Stefan Bouzarovski (University of Manchester)
- SocialWatt: Utilities designing and implementing innovative schemes to alleviate energy poverty.
Andriana Stavrakaki (University Athen)
- How to best make use of Art 7 EDD to tackle Energy Poverty: What are Member States?
Vlasis Oikonomou (Institute for European Energy and Climate Polic; Netherlands)
- Getting a utility working with energy poor customers: Security Instalation project and Energy Volunteer program.
Ester Sevilla (Naturgy Foundation; Spain)
- Innovative schemes implemented in France Dominique Osso (EDF France) Social Services's important role in alleviating energy poverty: the VERBUND-Strom Funds in Austria.
Maria Elisabeth Bruckl (Caritas Austria)
Date: May 28th 2020
Time: 10 - 12 am
Registration: starting now via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (limited number of participants)
The SocialWatt Project has received funding from the European Unions´s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under grant agreement No 845905.