The achievement of national climate targets and the associated increase in energy efficiency has become a central issue for governments in numerous countries.
e7 supports countries and institutions in developing action plans, laws and regulations to achieve national climate and energy goals.
Our main topics are:
- National implementation of the European Buildings Directive, especially in former Soviet republics
- Implementation of financing instruments for energy efficiency measures
- Development of national framework conditions and training, e.g.: for energy audits
- Support of market development through pilot projects (e.g.: savings contracting)
- Development of National Energy Efficiency Action Plans (NEEAPs)
These are mainly projects financed by international organisations.
Our clients include:
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Energy Community Secretariat (EnCS)