The achievement of national climate targets and the associated increase in energy efficiency has become a central issue for governments in numerous countries.
e7 supports countries and institutions in developing action plans, laws and regulations to achieve national climate and energy goals.
Our main topics are:
- National implementation of the European Buildings Directive, especially in former Soviet republics
- Implementation of financing instruments for energy efficiency measures
- Development of national framework conditions and training, e.g.: for energy audits
- Support of market development through pilot projects (e.g.: savings contracting)
- Development of National Energy Efficiency Action Plans (NEEAPs)
These are mainly projects financed by international organisations.
Our clients include:
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Energy Community Secretariat (EnCS)
|Support the Government of Georgia in developing new regulations for Inspection of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems||Energy Community Secretariat||2019|
|Support in Development of Minimum Energy Performance Requirements for Moldova||Energy Community Secretariat||2019|
|Modernization Partnership Ukrainian Hospitals||Society for International Cooperation||2019|
|DELTA - Business Models for the Participation of Small and Medium-Sized Consumers in the Flexibility Markets through Demand Response||European Commission||2017|
|Quality Certification Framework for Energy Efficiency Services||Europäische Kommission||2017|
|Assessment of Potential for Investment to Increase the Use of Enhanced Performance Energy-Saving Technologies in Buildings in the Russian Federation||European Bank for Reconstruction and Development||2012|